Saturday, June 14, 2008

Call for 9th edition - submissions due June 18

Ack! I completely forgot about posting the call yesterday. Sorry about that. Family life took over. Anyway, on to the call. :)

If all goes well the 9th edition of the Canadian Scrapbookers Blog Carnival will be posted Thursday, June 19, with the deadline for submissions being Wednesday, June 18.

I love mini albums, especially the ones that are totally hand made. I just can't resist trying them whenever I see directions posted. How about you? Tell us about, and show us, mini albums you have made. Post instructions so that others can give your album a try.

As always, this topic is merely a suggestion, not a restriction.

Send in your submissions as soon as possible so that you don't forget about it.

I look forward to reading the submissions. Be sure to read the submission guidelines in the sidebar. Continue to help spread the word.

Happy scrapping!