Thursday, July 17, 2008

13th Edition!

If you would like to read this blog in French, or any other language, simply pick the language of your choice in the drop down menu of the google translate tool in the sidebar and it will be translated into the language you chose.

Si vous souhaitez lire ce blog en français, ou dans toute autre langue, il suffit de sélectionner la langue de votre choix dans le menu déroulant de l'outil de traduction google dans la barre latérale et il sera traduit dans la langue que vous avez choisi.


Welcome to the 13th edition of the Canadian Scrapbookers Blog Carnival! Sorry I'm so late in posting. I kept waiting and hoping for more submissions, even though they would have been late, but none came in. We have a very short trip this time with only three invitations to visit. Let's get started on our trip.

We'll start in British Columbia and drop in for a visit with Lois as she asks "Getting Ready for A Crop!!??" and tells us about a sale you can take advantage of if you are.

Next we'll stop for a visit with Chris in Alberta as she explains the technique she used to make a beautiful card with Glittery birds.

No invitations to visit in Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, or Prince Edward Island this time around so we have a long trip to get to our next stop.

Our last stop is at my place in Newfoundland, while I tell you about my Productive weekend! and explain how I manage to combine as many challenges as I can into one creation while I'm scrapping.

And that brings us to the end of this week's trip across our country as we visited with scrappers along the way. Thank you to those of you that took the time to invite us to visit. I hope you will invite us again. Thanks also to each of you that came along for the trip. It sure would be nice to hear from more of you. Make sure you take a moment to let our hosts know that you appreciated the invitation to visit with them by leaving a comment on their blogs.

I apologize for not getting back to you this week about the language issue. I'm still trying to figure out what to do about it. The poll was far from conclusive in it's results and there was very little feedback about the issue. I may try to address it again at a later time.

If all goes well the next edition of the blog will be posted on July 24th with the deadline for submissions being July 23th. I will not be posting a separate call for submissions or a suggested topic. Send in submissions on whatever topic you like, new or old.

Hope to hear from many of you soon!