Friday, May 23, 2008

Call for submission for 6th edition due May 28

If all goes well the next edition of the carnival will be posted May 29th. The deadline for submissions is May 28.

If you need inspiration for what to write about, why not write a post about where you scrap? I got the idea from this past week's Text Thursday at Sisterhood of Scrap and they assured me they wouldn't mind if I used it. It would be interesting to hear about, and see pictures of, different people's scrapping spaces.

As always, this topic is merely a suggestion, not a restriction.

I don't know if any of you noticed, but I've created a new graphic for the Carnival. I really didn't like the big old button that I first made so I've been anxious to change it. I finally got it all worked out yesterday. I'm still not totally happy with it as I think it almost looks "Christmasy". What do you think? I'd really love to have some scrapping graphics to use for it but I haven't been able to find any free ones to use yet. If you had already added the button to your blog you don't need to worry about changing it because I worked it so that it automatically changed to the new one wherever the old one was posted. I'd love to know what you think of it.

Back to the call! :)

I didn't have to go begging for any submissions last week and it was so nice. Hope the same happens this week. Don't wait for me to come to you, because I might not get around to it. Send in your submissions.

I look forward to reading the submissions. Be sure to read the submission guidelines in the sidebar. Continue to help spread the word.

Happy scrapping!