Friday, May 16, 2008

Call for submissions for 5th Edition

The 5th edition of the Canadian Scrapbookers Blog Carnival will be posted May 22, with the deadline for submissions being May 21.

I hope you are enjoying the visits with Scrappers across our country as much as I am. I really look forward to checking out the submissions each week and I appreciate those of you that are helping spread the word about the carnival. I try to include at least one visit from each province in each edition if I can, and that sometimes means I have to go searching and begging for submissions, as some of you know. I sure would love it if I didn't have to do that, so I encourage you all to try to remember to submit a post each week, and encourage your friends to do so too.

There still are many, many Canadian bloggers out there that haven't joined our carnival yet and to try to encourage more to join and to help spread the word about the carnival, I have a suggestion for a topic for submissions this week. Why not write a post about your favorite Canadian scrapping blogs, LSS, and Canadian online boards? As always, this topic is merely a suggestion, not a restriction.

I look forward to reading the submissions. Be sure to read the submission guidelines in the sidebar. Continue to help spread the word.

Happy scrapping!