Friday, May 30, 2008

Call for 7th Edition

If all goes well the next edition of the Canadian Scrapbookers Blog carnival will be posted Thursday, June 5th. The deadline for submissions is Wednesday, June 4th.

If you need inspiration for what to write about, why not write a post about a new-to-you technique, product, or tool. There are lots of different ones out there. Maybe you had the chance to try something recently that you never tried before. Tell us about it. If you haven't tried anything new, how about telling about your favorite?

As always, this topic is merely a suggestion, not a restriction.


You may have noticed a new black button in the sidebar of this page. It's a blidget promo badge saying you can get my blog as a widget. This is a new feature I discovered while blog hopping this week and I thought it was really neat.

I have placed the Canadian Scrapbookers Blog Carnival blog as a widget on my scrappin' blog. You can check out my blog to see what it's like. Basically it's a widget in the side bar of my blog that shows the headings of the different posts on the blog. Clicking on the widget will bring you to the carinval blog. It's a great way to promote the Canadian Scrapbookers Blog Carnival.

If you click on the black promo button in the side bar on this page you are taken to a page where you can get the Canadian Scrapbookers Blog Carnival Blog as a widget to put on your blog. You can even change the color of it to better suit your blog. Check it out and see what you think. Leave a comment letting me know if you add it to your blog so that I can check it out.


Back to the call! :)

I didn't have to go begging for any submissions again last week and it was so nice. Unfortunately it meant we didn't have invitations to visit at as many provinces, but it was nice to have a break from having to go beg for submissions. :) Hope the same happens this week, but that we get invitations to visit in more of the provinces. Don't wait for me to come to you, because I might not get around to it. Send in your submissions as soon as possible so that you don't forget about it.

I look forward to reading the submissions. Be sure to read the submission guidelines in the sidebar. Continue to help spread the word.

Happy scrapping!